Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Bottom of the Pool Dream

        photo credit: funny-pictures.picp
                                          

I had a dream where I saw a pool of water. I decided to go for a swim however as soon as I entered I felt myself falling down. I hate seeing the bottom of a pool when I am underwater in real life (it is a weird fear) but as I fell I slowly let it happen. Then I hit the bottom and stared at a deep dark navy blue square. I asked "what is holding me down?" A voice said "look at your feet." I saw a pair of shackles. I said "what should I do now?" The voice said "fly anyway keep ascending" So I started to kick really hard and fast and I made my arms fly like wings. As soon as I saw the shackles I created a plan and it worked! I flew out of the water and landed safely on the ground. The shackles were gone. I was free again!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question About Death Dream

The Question About Death Dream I had a dream where I was carrying a huge bag, some jewelry, and other books that wo...