Tuesday, March 28, 2017

The Ramah City Dream








Seraf  (Israel)

Recently I had a dream that showed beautiful houses and everyone lived in the rocks and mountains like in houses. It was heavenly and the dirt was red like Arizona or other desert land. Everything was so peaceful. They called it "Rock Woods City" because there were camping in woodlands with house structures made of rocks above the forest area. It was so peaceful. I am reading what Ramah and Rock city means since it was said in this dream. Please see pictures below to show what I saw in my dream. It could be about "New Mexico's Ramah" or  "Israel's Ramah" but since both look so similar maybe it was actually a place in Heaven that our world emulates in those places. It was beautiful.






New Mexico
Camels at Ramah Israel
New Mexico "Ramah"
City of "Ramah" New Mexico
New Mexico Cliff Dwellings "Ramah"










 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Question About Death Dream

The Question About Death Dream I had a dream where I was carrying a huge bag, some jewelry, and other books that wo...