Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Want A Dream Interpretation?


All dreams have deep meanings and messages from the beyond. Whether you believe in Jungian Archtypes, Freud or other Psychological Interpreters, it is clear that most dreams have meanings.
Dreams usually stem from your subconscious. Sometimes they are influenced by the Other World.
Sometimes your dreams are influenced by your Guardian Angels, Ancestor Relatives, or Familial Spirits who want to communicate with you on the other side.

Learning how decipher your dreams is the hard part. You can use universal images and symbols from the www.dreamdictionary.com or you can try deciphering them with your "Dream Interpreter".

I offer Dream Interpretations by Live Chat, Phone, Email or Facebook Chat. If you are interested in a reading I only charge 10 dollars per reading, It usually lasts a half hour or so. Emails are over 500 words and I do get in depth with your dreams. Please message me on FB for a reading if you are interested. I accept Paypal only. I will give you the link when you message so we can begin.

Please LIKE MY FACEBOOK PAGE:
https://www.facebook.com/DreamsAllign/
and message me here. Thank you!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DreamsAllign/
Join My Dreams Allign Group:

HOURS:
LIVE CHATS AND MESSAGING:
Mondays 9am-3pm and 10pm-1am.
Tuesdays 9am-3pm and 10pm-1am
EMAILS: I will respond with your dream interpretation within 24 hours.

PRICE: $10.00 USD PER READING


No comments:

Post a Comment

Question About Death Dream

The Question About Death Dream I had a dream where I was carrying a huge bag, some jewelry, and other books that wo...