Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Illuminating Path Dream







http://info.eyelighting.com/blog/bid/317097/The-Advantages-of-LED-Street-Lighting

I had a dream about this in August 2016. I was sitting in a campsite and I started to get ready for nightfall. My sister and I had fun but then she became sick. My husband called me and told me that he would not be able to make it out there in time to pick us up. I was upset because this would mean that I would have to drive the long distance home. I panicked at first and I said "I can't drive at night. I can't even see where I am going." I had to drive the pick up truck to another city. The trip would take 4 hours.  I was afraid to drive but I knew that I had to be the strong one.

I started to pray in the dream for strength, and for clarity and for protection. I imagined myself being able to do it and get my sister home. I sat in the driver seat and just when I finished the prayer....all the lights turned on and I saw the clear path of the highway.

The dream told me to follow the lights and it told me not to feel fear or anxiety. It said that I would be safe during the entire trip. I knew that I had to do it. I felt happy that the new path was illuminated and I felt ready to start the path. I started the path feeling confident in the dream and then I woke up.

DREAM ANALYSIS: I had to move with my son by myself from Florida to Denver Colorado a few days later in real life. When the opportunity presented itself for a new job and location, I took the offer. I am very happy that I did and this is probably what the dream meant. I also live close to my sister now so the dream told me about this as well. My husband was delayed with his job at the time, so I had to go by myself. The dream was very clear in this interpretation. I remembered the dream and made my decision to go after that. It is great now where I live. So I am sure this is the exact situation that the dream gave me advice on. I am glad that I listened to the message.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question About Death Dream

The Question About Death Dream I had a dream where I was carrying a huge bag, some jewelry, and other books that wo...