Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Repeat Dreams of Someone


If someone dreams about you over and over....are you accidentally responsible for their interest in you? I had this happen to me a few times.

I met someone and then I noticed a weird interchange where I felt somehow bonded to them afterwards. When I meet certain people,  I become almost obsessed with them.

It could be a deep bond, or just an infatuation, but whatever it is, it becomes strong when it happens.
I would find myself in the same places they are in, or I would accidentally wear the same color clothes they wear. I would know things about them that others do not. I could feel them coming practically miles away, and I would definitely be fully aware of them when they were in the room!

It would seem like my interest or fascination with them was all in my mind. Then out of nowhere I would hear them say "I dreamed about you last night." I would say "really?" and they would go out of their way to befriend me! So now I wonder....if you dream about someone repeatedly....is it your intention or is it theirs? Just wondering. Your thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Question About Death Dream

The Question About Death Dream I had a dream where I was carrying a huge bag, some jewelry, and other books that wo...